Monday 8 March 2010

"please.. let me read you." was my only thought.

you rest your head on my belly, i watch the
sun rays lick your body, pausing at your thighs
with your childish manner you take my
hand and put it on your left breast
the familiar feeling of your soft skin makes
hair on the back of my neck stand

"boobees!" you exhale with laughter.

for me speaking at that moment was long
forgotten, all i could concentrate on was my
breathing, trying to control it and failing
miserably.

"i have another one," you silently whisper.

as if i didnt know every line and hill of your
breasts, as if touching every dark swirl of
your nipples wasnt almost like reading
braille. reluctantly i move my fingers and
suddenly blood rushes to my
face.

i am never more easily transparent than
when you look into my eyes. im glad you
were facing the ceiling.

No comments: