Thursday 7 February 2008

In her words and to my surprise...

I don't remember much of last friday. Maybe better that way. But she remembers some parts. Maybe would be better if she didn't?


i have no idea how we got through the door, who even opened it?!
my memory begins with us in a room, almost leaning over the bed,
trying to remain on our feet.
i know i took off my jacket and shoes.
all of asudden you are behind me, my tshirt and bra on the floor, and
i think i remember feeling your skin on my back. maybe i was only
wishing it.
your hands are on my breats.
next thing i remember we are lying on the bed, you on top of me. i can
feel your hand between my legs. (when did you undo my pants?)
then i feel your teeth on my neck. i remember pushing you away, my
hand on your chin. almost violently.
i need you to stop.
stop.
stop!
pushing you away with one hand, with the other pulling hair off your
face. i want your lips.
i feel sick. like, really.
slowly giving in, i lower my hand down your stomach, your hips.. and
feeling your hair on my fingers. youre so wet.
(did you even notice?)
with every thrust of your body against mine i lose myself a little.
ai, and there you go again, moaning into my ear. your breath is so warm.
(stop biting me!)

.
.
room starts spinning, my body starts shivering, i feel cold.
you take my hand and lead me to your bed.

with my arm around you and my right little finger touching your left
nipple, i pass out.

1 comment:

ana. said...

"Maybe would be better if she didn't?"
doubt it ;)