Tuesday 29 January 2008

Tell you something




This blog has been going into direction that is far from being realistic. Well, it's all true. But...well...ah. Why does everybody think that i'm f****** everybody else? I don't mind or care about what the everybody and the everybody else think, but it's just not true.

Having an extraordinary tendency to get myself into trouble, it all seems like some crazy life. Which is not. It's what happens to you, and you, and yes, you as well. Or at least it will.

The thing is just that it all happened at the same time to me. Some kind of an overload, or an OD. Thank god i stopped at the right moment, before I could regret so much, all the so called experience and fun and whatever that I didn't do, eventhough I appearently seem to have done. The things I never said, but I should have, the opportunities I missed, the opportunities I made and then bailed on them and made other people bail, the words that said to little, the smiles that showed too much, the things i did to you, the things i didn'd let you do to me, the things i made you believe...


Just a girl, trying to handle new things, new emotions, new positions. All of them very unexpected.

5 comments:

ana. said...

a popular misperception?

Remi said...

very. very!!! so popular that it makes me want to throw up! and then throw that all over everybody and everybody else.

uf, good that i'm not bitter, ain't it?

Remi said...

who knows why i wrote all that down anyway. i guess i was fed up with the bullshit.

ana. said...

(after re-reading the post)
gotta hand it to you, you do know the correct use of adjectives, interrogation marks and dots.
combine that with an (unusually common) kinky mind and you get bullshit.

Remi said...

hahaha. none of my words are lies. just the interpretation gets out of hand. appearently.