Friday 9 May 2008

having feelings

why do you do that?
why you keep me hanging on?
its like youre giving me a smell of a bone, and then you take it away
before i could even get a taste.
better yet- you give me a taste of something and you watch me enjoy it.
and then, then when i am almost begging you for more, you take it away.
you confuse me.
that huge grin on your face..
i wish i knew what youre thinking then.
right at that moment.

i know, youre probably thinking to yourself that youre being more
honest than ever.
but being honest is not the same as speaking bloody english!
what the hell do you want me to do with "this song reminded me of you
even before"??
what does that mean?
yes, i need you to spell it out for me!
would that be so hard for you?
why?
its not like youd be going out on a limb, you already know how i feel.
you already know that i am falling for you, even if you are miles away.
even if it was less than 48 hours.

im not trying to act stupid, i really am not.
but there are certain things that i will not believe until you say them outloud,
until you scream them in my face with your vein on your forehead
sticking out cus it takes that much out of you!


and if that makes you need to say things or, god forbid, act human..
well, tough luck.
its called having feelings for someone.

No comments: