Sunday 10 August 2008

The wrong unexpected

It's the kissing that matters.

I was with this girl for some time. Her hand seemed to fit mine. Her lips seemed to fit mine. Her body seemed to fit mine. Her thoughts seemed to fit mine. I loved her. I loved making love to her. Until one day.

It was late and we went to bed. I thought we'd sleep, but she started touching me. Her right hand went straight from my tummy down to my pjs and in. It was the same gentle hand, the same intense touch as always.

But,

she didn't kiss me. Not once. She was just there, and I was just there.
I'm still not completely sure, but it just might've been the worst feeling I ever had. She felt like fucking me, but she didn't feel like kissing me. I had to stop her. And couldn't have sex with her again. And it all ended bad. But even if it didn't, I couldn't do it again. And I don't care what your fingers can do or how fast you can make me come. I couldn't do it.

No comments: