Sunday 2 November 2008

How you all confuse me sometimes. Sometimes like now.

Something made me think of all of you who ever touched me on a higher level than just coming close to my breasts. I guess it is boredome's fault. Maybe it's the music. I can put each and every one of you in a verse. At least how I feel about you in this exact moment. It's so much more than love or whatever that thing is called. It's the fact that you're not here and most probably nothing major will ever happen (at least knowing the sometimes retarded me), but it still feels like you're on my bed with me, just lying there, going through my hair with your hand because you know how much it callms me down and that I will eventually fall asleep, eventhough I hate to sleep with people around. I guess you are not people. Not even one person. Maybe I never even met you and you are just a construct I created in my mind because I needed something good. And all the bad that comes with it. Hum, I'm adult, a?:) I'm sorry, I got stuck only talking about you. Still, some people in my life, the past and the present...

So I go from

Oh we said some things that we can never take back, 
It's like a train wreck tryna hit the right track, 
We opened up the wine and we just let it breathe, 
But we shoulda drank it down while it was still sweet...


to

E se eu achar a tua fonte escondida
Te alcanço em cheio, o mel e a ferida
E o corpo inteiro como um furacão
Boca, nuca, mão e a tua mente não


and then you cross my mind with something only you can...

Do you remember me? 
I was the one that held you through 
I held the spotlight when you did that crazy dance
I danced with you, I felt like superstars do 
Me and you 
We're just like superstars 


And I could give more. But this already occupied my mind enough for tonight. And to fall asleep peacefully, I will finish the post also with you my I.wish.you.wouldn't.feel.so.good.in.my.mind.

But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real.


No comments: