Monday 7 January 2008

Move on her by her

I met a girl some months ago. She's my friends' friend, which somehow made her my friend and me her friend. Ah, as long as we're all friends.
Basically, the girl has been hitting on me since day one. I never cared. Of course not, I was all uh ah oh in love with my babe (burni in hell you bitch for dumping me grrrrJ). Now that I'm single and free as a bird, I'm getting kind of…bored. And so I start getting ideas. On saturday I went out. With some friends. The girl was also there. All crazy. I've never seen her like that. The shy girl with dark eyes was suddenly gone. Instead, there was this sexy creature, seducing me from head to toes, doing a lap dance and biting me softly. Obviously something had to happen. It would be totally mean of me, if I let the evening end without an appropriate award for the lady.:) After kissing her in the club we went home. For, khm, coffee. Out of nowhere we started kissing again. And she lifted me. I knew she was strong, but I had no idea she knew how to transform the strenght into pure passion. And i refused to give her control over situation. She opened her eyes, looked at me deadly seriously and suddenly I was under her. Her lips were so soft, her touch was like a feather…but I couldn't move. I started going crazy, I bit her, she bit me more, I moved, she moved me more. And then she left.
Good thing they always come back…;)

No comments: