Wednesday 9 January 2008

Wrong direction moves

There is another one. The sweetest person in the world. I love her to death. She knows me, my every loook, expression, every thought and every move. She's there where all the world disappoints, when I don't know what to do, when my ego fails to lead. She wants the best for me. I can tell her anything and she'll understand.

At least I thought so.

Why is she now making her inner feeling of safety more important than my happiness? All the things I told her, it was because she understands and she doesn't judge and she unselfishly accepts who I am.

At least I thought so.

Now I am making her suffer by being me. She thinks it's wrong and sick. I guess that doesn't matter. Once a supposably smart girl told me that in the end you are the one that matters. The others leave or simply die. Now gonna make a move from worried to right.:)

No comments: