Tuesday 8 January 2008

Papi's moves

There is this girl. Fuck, there are billions of them, but I want to talk about a specific one.
She's a player. No matter the fact that she's seriously involved with someone. She has this wicked and nasty mind. I bet that even in her sleep she dreams of what she would do to someone or have done to her by a certain actress, singer or whoever she finds sexy. She has this cool style, kind of easy going, relaxed manner of speaking and behaving. She speaks english better than her mothertongue. She's an eyebrows-pulling freak, even if she doesn't know that. She unintentionally gives an impression of being a real Papi styler. I guess her history has something to do with it. Respect. Especially since what the word-of-mouth brought to me about her capabilities. She is praised in the world of sex. I'm sure that one day she'll have her own wax figure in the Madame Tussauds museum. And she's very much into me.
She wakes up and starts making up silly excuses just to talk to me. She basically wants me. My body, to be precise. I'm telling you, people, this girl is crazy. I don't get to see her much. I guess it's better this way.And I must say I am a bit curious about what the hell it is that she does to people to make them smile in a nasty whenever the topic comes up. Superpowers? Pure guesses? Talent? Practice? The sum of the stated? Should I make an empirical research?
Heh, you must be wondering if I would let my body to this international sex muse. Well, she is full of shit. And a chicken. She starts with all this crap, but I am so sure that if she was in the position to do something, she would run from the harmless creature like me.
She's a chicken.
But also a teaser.

And a fucking good one.

1 comment:

ana. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.