Monday 7 January 2008

Moving on

I don't like people that much. More precisely, I reaaalllyyy don't like people. I get bored with them, most of them are on the virge of being retarded, they tend to behave like sheep and talk too much. Still, I don't to be able to be alone. I am in constant search of company, even if it's just for a coffee. I promised myself once (well, i didn't really promise, because I knew it wouldn't work anyway) that I will never use people, especially not my friends.
Well, fuck, I am doing it again. I just got out of a relationship that was the best thing that ever started and the worst thing that ever ended. But I guess that's life. Anyway, now I'm dealing with it, again, like a real Alice…messing around with people. For the past month it has been all about getting laid and kissing. My friends says I'm »emotionally unavailable« and that's why I don't go beyind physical. Ah, give me a break and stop with the Oprah feat. Dr.Phil crap.
Still, I got lucky. Or not. Hm. I met two really nice people. Both intelligent (hehe, one more than the other), good looking and all the stuff a typical match-making-agencly applicant would describe in their praised demands. So here I am, having a great time with both, separately of course, and at the same time living with my ex. Hehe, you might think it's crazy, but I just find it brave.

No comments: